Friday 8 July 2016

OPEN GYM NEXT WEEK (JULY 11TH AND 12TH):

I will open the gym at SMS on Monday and Tuesday in the evening.  Open gym time for both evenings will be from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM.  It is important for players to know... I do not tolerate slacking at our open gym times... Come with a plan.  What are you as a player going to work on?  My timeline for both evenings:

7:00 - 7:30 - individual skill workouts... bring your plan... I suggest you use the one Coach Clark gave you this year or last year...

7:30 - 7:50 - 1st half of the gym... - I will be working on footwork and one-on-one reads (ft. work and scoring drills)
                  - 2nd half of the gym... - set aside for those players who want to work on their own programs

7:50 - 8:00 - one on one challenges

8:00 - 9:00 - 3 on 3 or 5 on 5 games... must be competitive... players need to go after each other and compete... winners stay and play ... losers sit off and wait their turn.

***don't show up if you are not going to work hard and compete...
***if you need help setting up a workout plan... see me... and can help you out.  Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment