Tuesday 17 July 2018

NO OPEN GYM TONIGHT!

With Sullivan closed and Thursday being my day to supervise this week, there will be no open gym tonight. I will open SMS tomorrow night from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM for shooting workouts... and I will open SMS on Thursday night from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Players who want to do a longer shooting workout on Thursday night can show up at 6:30 PM.
Seniors... Reminder... Record all workouts - what you are doing (plan/workout), how many shots you attempt, how many shots you make - also... keep a daily journal - What went well today.... What I (you) need to work on... How can I help someone else get better/improve? ... Another Reminder... Attendance is taken at every open gym... If you can't make it, I hope you are putting time in to prepare somewhere else at times that work for you. Driveway hoops, playground hoops, hoops on dirt all work well to help you prepare.
Mental Preparation ... This Blog has some great articles to read... Reading posts, pages, information on this blog will help in your mental preparation. Seniors, a lot of what is in here can act as reminders for you.
Enjoy the heat!!! Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment